The treatment methods practised are: manual therapy, the traditional Chinese therapy Zhen Chiu (acupuncture, moxibustion), traditional Japanese Shiatsu, in addition to Chinese, Indian, Assyrian and own bioenergy technologies.
I do not think it makes sense to list the many illnesses that I have encountered throughout my many years of practice. I will simply mention that I have encountered cases of varying severity. On numerous occasions, I have had bedridden patients who had been abandoned by traditional medicine and returned them to their normal lives. Often these were cases that started from an incorrect diagnosis.
Before starting the treatment, I make a comprehensive diagnosis. A correct diagnosis ensures 80 % of the success. In any case, to treat a specific illness you shall first consult with me.
Below is a list of illnesses that I treat most often.
A brief list of illnesses and disorders
Illnesses of the musculoskeletal system:
- 1) pain in the back and spine;
- 2) pain in the limbs;
- 3) spine and joints disorders (inflammation);
- 4) osteochondrosis;
- 5) disc herniation;
- 6) sciatica;
- 7) rheumatoid arthritis;
- 8) muscle pain;
- 9) muscle spasms.
Nervous system disorders:
- 1) inflammation of the sciatic, femoral, facial nerves, etc.
- 2) intercostal neuralgia;
- 3) headache, migraine;
- 4) sleep disorders, insomnia;
- 5) state of nervousness, irritability, etc.;
- 6) depression;
- 7) dyspnoea (breathing difficulties);
- 8) inner tremor;
- 9) hand tremors;
- 10) Chronic fatigue syndrome.
Digestive system disorders.
- 1) Stomach: gastritis, ulcer, spasm, acidity, etc.
- 2) Intestine: duodenal ulcer, ulcers of the small intestine, colitis, constipation, nervous bowel and other intestinal disorders, haemorrhoids.
- 3) Pancreas: pancreatitis, diabetes in its early stages.
- 4) Liver: hepatic steatosis inflammation and other disorders apart from viruses.
- 5) Inflammation of the oesophagus.
Illnesses of the respiratory system.
- 1) bronchitis (acute, chronic);
- 2) bronchial asthma;
- 3) pneumonia;
- 4) tonsillitis;
- 5) rhinitis;
- 6) pharyngitis.
Illnesses of the cardiovascular system.
- 1) arrhythmia;
- 2) tachycardia;
- 3) hypertension;
- 4) hypotension;
- 5) Chronic heart failure, etc.
Illnesses of the genitourinary system:
- 1) cystitis;
- 2) pyelonephritis;
- 3) nephritis;
- 4) prostatitis.
- 1) ovarian dysfunction;
- 2) infertility.
- Pain of unknown origin;
- Pain when walking;
- Phantom pain;